CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

JJ Pirate Basketball





I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! So much to catch up on. Rhett made the JJ Basketball team! He seems so little compared to the 5th graders. He's getting a little playing time each game. They are 2-2 and they will wrap up their regular season games tomorrow against Utica. Then, they'll have a week off before tournament play. Some of the pictures were taken during his games and some were when they were recognized at the CHS game on Saturday. Rhett definitely has basketball fever! He dribbles and plays in the basement every night. I don't know when the last time he played the wii or his Nintendo DS! It's all about basketball these days!! Between JJ games, CHS, Kentucky, and yes, even a little Indiana, the boy has it bad! Like father, like son, I guess!! ;)

2 comments:

akhamer said...

Way to go Rhett!

Rena' said...

Glad to see apost. I myself have post delay!