CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bowling


Blair took this of Tony and I ...she's actually getting pretty good!

Notice Rhett is keeping his eye on the score!

Desiree was a little bummed because she had to bowl as an "adult" (without bumbers).

Hanging out!

Old Wee Ones Pals!

On our last day off of school (I think it was the Tuesday after MLK Day) Tony and I took the kids bowling. Cindy was supposed to go with us, but Johnny ended up hurting his back so Tony and I just took everyone. He had taken that day off of work to spend the day with the kids. First we ate at Cheddar's and then headed on over to the bowling alley. When we walked in, we saw a couple of families from Charlestown and they kind of laughed at us when they saw how many kids we had with us (I think there were 7 total). Good times!

1 comments:

Rena' said...

Great pictures.