CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disney Vacation

Riding the race cars with Dad!
(The sun is in Rhett's eyes!)

Soaking up some Florida sunshine!


The whole time we were there, all the staff commented that Micah was "Princess Arielle"!

Cinderella was both Micah and Blair's favorite!


Oh My! When I went to download Christmas pictures, I realized I hadn't even blogged about our Disney trip, Halloween, Blair's first haircut, etc. With 3 kids, life sure is busy! To make a long story short, Tony surprised me by calling me at work the Friday before Fall break to say, "Go home and pack your bags ... we're going to Disney World tomorrow!! Well, actually, we have been saving to go for awhile, had tossed the idea around that Wednesday evening, started considering it more seriously on Thursday evening. You get the picture. It was actually quite refreshing to be in such a rush ... no time to second guess what you've packed. Just pack and go! ;) We left on Saturday, Oct. 17th, our 11 year anniversary!! (We had went to Disney World on our honeymoon.)






2 comments:

Rena' said...

Oh an update. I totally understand the three kids and busy. It is crazy how differently busy three can be. So nice to hear you all had a nice vacation. If you have more time on your next visit let me know and maybe we can meet for dinner. Oh and btw I so adored the "brother" in Rhett's letter. I get sad when I think Braeleigh will be our last.

Mrs. Wesely said...

I just realized that we've both been so busy that I don't think I even asked you about the trip. I love the pic update. Looks like you had a fabulous time!!