CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coomers' Christmas Eve

Blair in one of her Christmas dresses.
Olivia and Rhett hanging out.

John and Rhett

Devin entertaining Brian Anthony and Micah.
I have no idea why I don't have a picture of Desiree! This year we had Christmas at Donna's new house. It was absolutely beautiful! My favorite was her white tree in the basement that she had made into Frosty the snowman. I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of it! It was such a creative idea! As always, the food was delicious and we had a great time! The night went by too fast and I didn't get to catch up with everyone. From there, we went to the church to read the Christmas story, have communion, and pray together as a family. I love this tradition! It's so nice to slow down and remember why we celebrate Christmas!




0 comments: