CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Now Accepting Used Cell Phones

So my kids are all into playing with old cell phones. Well, actually, Micah and Rhett are begging for their own cell phone and Tony and I both think they are just too young. Plus, I keep thinking, who in the world do they think they would call? And, if they do want to call people, why can't they just use my phone? I know. I know. It's just the idea of having a real phone. That's where you the reader can help me out. They would love to have an assortment of cell phones and chargers to play with at home when they play house and are riding in the golf cart. Rhett keeps asking me to "e-mail my friends" to ask if they have any extra around the house. So ... if you have recently upgraded and are willing to part with your old phone, please let me know!! As you know, my kids are full of imagination and love to pretend, so here's your chance to make their day!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Funny! My girls do the same thing. Natalie carries hers in her purse everywhere she goes. We actually broke down just the other day & got a basic phone for them to share when they are away at camp, spending the night at friends, etc. Maggie seems to be gone alot and we don't like not having contact with her "just in case." They are growing up too fast!