CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vote on Your Favorite Picture

Okay, so Beth took some FABULOUS pictures of Micah (and the family) and I need your help!!! I am entering Micah in the Charlestown Founder's Day Princess Pageant and need to submit a photo of her. Which picture should I choose? It needs to be one of Micah by herself. Let me know your thoughts ASAP!!! I will need to make my decision so that I can get her application turned in. Go to http://spencershots.blogspot.com/ to view the pictures.





Thanks so much!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sulayne,
I really like the photo of her leaning her head on the railing and holding her hands on it.

Susie

Jami said...

I like the 10th one down, it's the one below the whole family. I love the black and white one, however it doesn't show off her beautiful hair.

Mrs. Wesely said...

I like the one of her leaning on the railing as well. I also think black and white pics are so dramatic, but Jami's right....her unique quality is the hair so you might want to show that off....

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

I like the second one(below Blair's). She looks very sweet but she also has that sly look about her. But I really like them all too!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ok - I did a little editing to the blog. I added numbers and moved all of hers to the top ;-)


I like 3... and 4... and 5 & 6 :-)

3 and 4

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Jessica - I was editing as you were voting... oopppssss

come back with a #

Dawn Cox said...

5bw is my vote. I saw that beth put numbers, so it is the black and white one of her leaning on the gazebo.