CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Coomer Christmas

Rhett LOVED his Transformer cell phone and ear piece!
Micah got a Strawberry Shortcake doll!

For some reason, I only took 2 pictures at the Coomer Christmas on Christmas Eve. So, if anyone reading has any pictures, please e-mail them to me. Blair just kept being passed around (she's so social) that I didn't even get one with her! We had a really good time. I was dissappointed that Sharon wasn't well enough to come. It just wasn't the same without her. The highlight of the evening was when Micah decided to sing karaoke! It was hilarious! We got it on video, but I didn't even think to record a mini-video with my digital camera. I tell you, with 3 kids, my mind just isn't what it used to be! ha! ha! Anyway, back to the Karaoke story, she had her back to the crowd, but she sang a few Chipmunks Christmas songs. She didn't even really seem shy! I kept thinking that I wished I would have bought her a Karaoke machine for Christmas. Just a few minutes later, Tabby said she had one that wasn't being used and that Micah could have it! I can't wait ... maybe we have a little star on our hands!

1 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

She is a little diva in the making... I can feel it!