CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day at Mamaw Laney's






Wow! I think they got just as many presents at my mom's as what they got at our house! Here's a list of what they got. (And I am sure I'm forgetting some things!)

Rhett: Power Rangers Mission Helmet, digital camera, Diego Rescue center, handheld TV, sticker books, books, candy, and a hunting playset.

Micah: Disney Princess Barbies (set of 5), dress up shoes, light up ballerina dress, Dora nightgown, sticker books, books, Barbie Baby Doctor with 2 babies, Fisher Price Snap & Style doll and outfits, candy, and a light up puzzle.
Blair: Middleton baby doll and outfit, Little People Busy Day Home, Loving Family van, and a Dora nightgown.
My mom and dad let the kids open their presents first, and then we ate our Christmas dinner. My dad's friend Denny and his son Larry joined us for dinner. I think Rhett thinks Denny comes over to visit Rhett just as much as my dad. Damon and Lee were there, too (but I didn't get them in the pictures). They are good at getting all of the toys out of the boxes and putting in batteries, etc.
Rhett took several pictures with his new digital camera (Fisher Price). He loves all of his gadgets! He reminds me of Julian (a friend from church) with all of his little gadgets and imagination!!

0 comments: