CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cute pictures of the kids

Blair with a "onesie" on her head!
Looking absolutely adorable sitting in her Bumbo chair Rhett's new interest: Cowboy boots w/spurs, a cowboy vest & hat, belt with gun holster, ninja sword, & in his pockets: handcuffs (& key) and pretend cell phone. He's a ninja/cowboy/power ranger/cop. We have to pack these accessories each night to take to Mamaw Laney's (or Tabby's). This is what he does in the afternoons after he gets home from school. Micah riding her little car at Mamaw Laney's house.

8 comments:

The Tibbs World said...

I love Blair's smile. She lights up a room!

Mrs. Wesely said...

I love Blair's smile too! She is so cute!

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

I love her smile too!! Your kids are just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Is Micah the serious one?

I love Rhett's creativity! he reminds me so much of Bud!

Christina

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Rhett -

can I borrow those handcuffs?


Josh

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Rhett -

If Josh borrows those handcuffs, can I borrow your sword??

xoxo
beth

Sulayne said...

Beth and Josh,

Refresh my memory ... What kind of retreat are you guys going on this weekend????? ;)


Love,
Rhett

Anonymous said...

They're going to have a "Weekend to Remember!!!!!!!!!" christina :-)