CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

That's been the theme of this summer. I had one week off, and then I spent the next 2 weeks taking classes. (I'm working on finishing my +30.) After that, it was a mini-vacation to Indy, Rhett's All-Stars, 4th of July, more All-Stars, and cheer practices twice a week. Add in dentist appointments, a doctor's visit, a couple of shopping trips, cleaning each closet and the basement, some sleepovers, and some pool time, and here we are. I can't believe it's already this late into July! Don't get me wrong, it's been a lot of fun, too! I love having my summers off and just hanging out with the kids. I remember several summers ago, worrying that I might get bored in the summers when my kids were a little bigger and I wouldn't have to do so much for them. Hahahaha! I guess it didn't occur to me at that time how busy I would be with their activities and their social lives!

0 comments: