CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Rhett!

Rhett turned 8 on Fri., Mar. 11th. We were so busy with birthdays, parties, and life that I haven't had time to blog. Plus, our computer crashed and we had to send it off to get fixed. I know I'll have a ton of pictures to upload and post. Speaking of pictures, I get a little bit of anxiety just mentioning it. Ms. Organization has really started slacking! I usually am so on top of getting pictures developed, into photo albums, with labels, and all scrapbooked up (I don't even think that's a word). Well, Tony's procrastination is rubbing off on me. I haven't developed pictures since BEFORE Halloween! Yikes! My bill will be in the hundreds of dollars, I'm sure! That was on my Spring Break To-Do List, but it didn't get accomplished. As soon as I have a couple of hours (since there's so many) to devote to downloading them, I will get around to it. Promise.

0 comments: