CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sledding

Olivia, Blair, Johnny, & Hope
John & Bailey

Olivia & Blair


Rhett & Brian Anthony



Johnny & Blair
We (Danny, Johnny, & I) took all of the kids sledding down the Library hill. (Tony couldn't get off of work, so I went.) Again, Tabby's family avoided the pictures. I think I must have taken these when Desiree was taking a break after a nose bleed. Johnny helped out with Blair who absolutely LOVED it! We stayed almost 2 hours. She would have stayed a couple of more hours if we would have let her. Did I mention that this was a day that the high was about 18 degrees?
I went down a couple of times, but I'm always scared that I won't stop myself in time and I'll end up in the creek! Blair went down several times with Desiree, Olivia, and Johnny. Brian Anthony and Micah buddied up most of the afternoon and Rhett hung out with Hope and Caleb.





1 comments:

Jami said...

I went sledding down the same hill back in high school with the Hensleys. Randy was at the bottom catching us so we wouldn't go in the creek, on my turn I knocked him down and literally landed inches from falling in. I don't think I've been sledding since.