CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

I've survived ...

the 1st 9 weeks! The first 9 weeks of school are always the hardest for me. When mom goes back to work is a big adjustment to the whole family to say the least! There's always so much paper work, testing, analyzing data, getting to know the students, parent conferences, etc. Plus, everything that needs to be done at home, too! This year is even more busier because I'm taking a literacy training course and I'm now the Team Leader again (I took several years off). Shew! I've been pressured by several blog readers to update, so I thought I would start by letting everyone know why I haven't had time to post lately! ;)

A LOT has happened in Sept. & Oct. so stay tuned for more updates!!

0 comments: